Jackson China Jac-Tan Red Scroll Dinner Plates

Jackson China Jac-Tan Red Scroll Dinner Plates
Click To Enlarge
  • Item #: JTDP071514
  * Marked fields are required.
Qty*
Price $19.99
Availability In-Stock
# Available 1

Vintage from Paul is pleased to offer these Jackson China Jac-Tan Red Scroll Dinner Plates.

Jackson China was located in Falls Creek, Pennsylvania and was a major manufacturer of hotel and restaurant ware as well as a producer of various fine china for the home.

Royal Jackson is the main fine china brand that is generally associated with the company today. It was made from 1939 to 1969. Royal Jackson closed in 1985.

The Jackson China Jac-Tan Red Scroll Dinner Plates measure 9-3/4 inches in diameter.

Each of the available JJackson China Jac-Tan Red Scroll Dinner Plates is in pristine condition; the colors are vibrant, graphics crisp.  These plates appear to be unused.

The Jackson China Jac-Tan Red Scroll Dinner Plates are marked with "Vitrified Jac-Tan Jackson China, Made in  USA, J-25"  The date code J-25 indicates a 1935 date of manufacture.

About The Hamilton Club

THE HAMILTON CLUB was organized on April 9, 1890 on€” the twenty-fifth anniversary of the surrender at Appomattox.
Its first home was 21 Groveland P?rk, the premises being occupied on September 16th, 1890. On May 1st, 1895, the Ckib removed to 3014 Lake Park Ave- nue. Soon thereafter a movement was begun for a downtown location, and on March 14th, 1898, the upper floors of a building on the south side of Madison Street, just east of Clark Street, were occupied. Another ad- vance was made May 19th, 1902, when possession was aken of the building at the northwest corner of Monroe and Clark Streets, where, for ten years, the Club grew and prospered.

 In the winter of 1910-11, under the leadership of John H. Batten, then president, the Club leased for ninety-nine years the ground on which the present club house now stands, having a frontage of 102 feet on Dearborn Street and a depth of 95 feet. The corner-
stone of the new building was laid October 30th, 1911, by the President of the United States, William Howard Taft, and the Club moved into its new home in May, 1912. The new club house, the erection of which was inspired by the needs and aspirations of the membership, is located in the heart of the business district, and is one of the handsomest and most complete structures of the
kind in the country.

We ship the day after payment is received using Insured Priority Mail with delivery Confirmation. Parcels are generally received in 2-3 days depending on your location.